Thursday 21 February 2013

Planning The Performance.



When planning my music video I thought about some of the locations that I would like to use, and one of the first places I could think of was a studio, this is mainly because I had seen this in one of my favourite music videos by Kirko Bangz, and as I was doing same a song of the same genre I thought it would be a good idea to have the same kind of shot in my video.


Also when thinking about locations, I thought shooting some footage outside and inside a basketball court would be good for my video as the theme of basketball can be linked with the genre, also in the song the artist mentions being at a basketball court, so I thought this would work well. To get the right type of shots I looked at a video by J. Cole, where the majority of the shots in the video are around a basketball court, this was very helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment